WELCOME BACK!!!! I hope Spring Break was good to you!!! Mine was busy, but a much needed break. Are you ready for this final Grading Period???? It's going to go by fast!!!
Today I will talk to my students about grades. About how this is the time to not get lazy. They are going to be reminded that even if they didn't pass the first Semester, they can still pull through and gain credit- if they have a high enough Average this Second Semester. They will also be told that if they didn't pass for the 3rd 9 weeks, they can still get credit of this 4th grading period average is high enough to average to a passing. SOOOOOOOOOO.... like I said- this is NOT the time to get lazy.
Even for those who are passing and have been passing- keep up the great work and do your best!!!
Project starter for the last grading period. I took note as to what students mentioned in their Weekly Journals. Many mentioned doing a FREE DRAW project. So that is what we are doing first.
Both Art 1 & 2 FREE DRAW CRITERIA:
- Pick your object (Person, Animal, Flower, Landscape) NO CARTOONS.... I will need to approve their image before they begin.
- Pick your paper size (12x18 or 18x24)
- Pick your Media (Pencil, Ebony or Pen)
- Detail is what I'm looking for.
- Free draw or Grid, that is up to you
-Due sometime next week.
57 MORE DAYS UNTIL SUMMER!!!